Text to donate is a quick and easy way to donate to The Cure Parkinson’s Trust. If you've already texted a donation, thank you so much. You are helping fund crucial research with the potential to slow, stop and reverse the progression of Parkinson’s.

• You can give a single monetary gift via your mobile phone. Just text the keyword to 70450. Please ensure you are using the right numbers and words.

• You can increase your donation by 20% for free if you agree to add Gift Aid.

• To send a text donation you must be 16 years old or over and you must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.

• You will receive confirmation of your donation via SMS, the message will confirm the donation was made to The Cure Parkinson’s Trust, via Donr.

• You can only donate from a UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.

• Some Mobile Virtual Network Operators, such as Asda and Plusnet, do not currently support texts to shortcode numbers.

• Texts will incur the cost of your donation plus a charge at your standard network message rate; please ask bill payer’s permission first.

• The Cure Parkinson’s Trust will receive 95% of each donation made by SMS, the remaining 5% covers the cost of the text-to-donate service.

• We will only use the data we need to process your donation, which will include your mobile number and network and how much you’d like to donate. The only other time we will ask for your data via SMS is if you choose to add Gift Aid to your donation.

• If you'd like to talk to us about your data, or how we contact you in the future, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 02074873892. For further information on how we collect data, how we store it and how we use it please view our Privacy Policy.

• Your data will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will only be used to keep you informed about our fundraising, activities, events and services. We will not share your information with any third party organisations except where such transfer is a necessary part of our activities, or we are required to do so by operation of law.


• Once you have opted out of future text messages, it may take us up to 28 days to remove your number from our database list so please accept our apologies if you receive a text in the meantime.

• Some mobile network operators limit the amount that can be added to a mobile bill per day. If you’ve already made donations or purchases via your mobile today, you may have reached this limit. You should be able to donate tomorrow - Please note, you should still be able to donate via credit or debit card, or digital wallet service, even if you’ve hit your maximum daily service limit on your mobile bill.


• The text to donate message service is being operated by Donr Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 10402410, whose registered address and main trading address is The Stables, Back St Georges Terrace, Newcastle, NE2 2SU. www.Donr.com

• If you’d like to request a refund of a donation made via our service, please call us on 03334444111 during office hours. Out of office hours, please email: [email protected] Depending on how quickly you request a refund, we may be able to process it ourselves. If not, the benefitting charity may be able to help you further.

• The Cure Parkinson’s Trust does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.

• The Cure Parkinson’s Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales (1111816) and Scotland (SCO44368) and a company limited by guarantee - company number 5539974